With appreciation for the support you have given our project, we the children offer this symbol of our gratitude. It is our wish that children and adults everywhere could join together like this to help heal and restore the earth.
– J. Mostafa K. Tolba Executive Director, UNEP, Children and the Environment Project
The Alaska premier of ‘Who’s Gonna Save You,’ by Robby Romero, brought a new excitement to the Native community of Alaska. With the radiation of Fukushima arriving on Alaska’s coast, the music picture launched a sense of urgency along with the added excitement of having a world class musician/activist in our midst.
– Jeanie Greene (Creator/Producer of ABC’s Heartbeat Alaska)
Robby Romero and his band Red Thunder are changing the world — and the world of music.
– Los Angeles Times Magazine
A powerful plea for Mother Earth… This engaging hybrid music picture delivers an undeniable message…a powerful plea for Mother Earth, a compelling call to action and a heartfelt warning of impending doom if we fail to change our ways. The alter-native music and novel storyline with haunting imagery locks in your attention, empathy and interest.
– Native Peoples Magazine
Your musical talent and leadership in the Native American community will undoubtedly help commemorate the United Nations adoption of the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples for years to come. It was very thoughtful of you to include me in the celebration of this historic occasion.
– Nancy Pelosi, Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives and 60th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
We’re bringing a message to the world for the restoration of life in balance—because music does make a difference.
- Tonya Gonnella Frichner, American Indian Law Alliance, North American Regional Representative to the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues